tip o' the day

I really do scream for ice cream

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

funny, the things that make you want to eat

so we have been trying real hard to buy a business and banks just won't give us the money...so now I want ice cream, and doritos, not necessarily at the same time, but pretty close to each other. I can't even say for sure I really really want those things, but I kinda do. why does bad news sap the strength from  you? why shouldn't I take this time and let this empower me? now I have time to do so much more without being stuck on the phone with bank after bank. now I can get on that elliptical trainer that sits in my basement, staring at me longingly...I could redo some part of the house that desperately needs redoing...I could read a book, I really like books...
but all I really want is ice cream...and doritos...

No comments:

Post a Comment