tip o' the day

I really do scream for ice cream

Saturday, August 7, 2010

just a little thing called breakfast...

this is something i need to talk about. i don't like breakfast. i never really have. i am not hungry first thing in the morning. when i do eat breakfast, espcially if it is a cold cereal or something, i am like ravenously hungry in a few hours. i feel like if i eat in the early am i will eat more throughout the day. i know breakfast is supposed to be the most important meal of the day but it just doesn't seem to work for me. it doesn't work for bethenny either and although she is not a dr or nutritionist she is healthy and doesn't always have breakfast. she makes me not feel so bad about it. i can't force myself to eat in the morning, and like i said, for me in particular it seems to make me eat way more during the day...so i think i will stick to my mochas and almonds and breakfast when the mood strikes me, i just don't want anyone to get all up in my grill because i won't have breakfast on my menu everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment